7/1/11

Friday Food Finds: Happy 4th of July!

We have a bunch of people(family) coming in later today for the 4th of July.
I love the 4th of July, there's just something about BBQ's, parades, fireworks that just makes me feel like a kid again. :)

I think mostly everyone does a little barbeque-ing for the 4th, so today I thought I'd share some sides and desserts that would go great with your 4th of July BBQ feast.
And I've included a yummy recipe for you today.


I love macaronie salad! This one looks delicious.

I have never made a trifle, but have always wanted to. I saw this and decided this year was the year I made a trifle. I've got my trifle dish and the supplies, hope mine looks as good as this one.



Fresh Raspberry Lemonade from Amanda's Cookin'
We made this a few weeks ago and it was so yummy. We made it a little differently by adding all the pulp of the raspberries to the lemonade.
This would definitely go great with a BBQ. And if you're having company over you should serve the lemonade in Mason Jars!
I saw this idea awhile ago in a Taste of Home magazine:
 Get a large bucket/bin and fill with ice. Get some mason jars and pour lemonade into each one. Then put the lid on each mason jar and set the jars in the bucket of ice to keep cool.
Have everyone get their plate of food and grab a 'jar' of lemonade for their drink.
Ever since I saw this I have wanted to have a BBQ and serve lemonade in jars. haha.

Here are some other Lemonade recipes:
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!! I have some other recipes that I will try to post today and throughout the weekend. Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment