6/17/11

Friday Food Finds: Favorite Food Blogs

I love new recipes and most of the recipes I find are from fellow food bloggers. I have so many that foodie blogs that I read (well try to read), so I decided for this Friday Food Finds I would talk about one of the many blogs that I love:


If you haven't visited Jamie's Blog, then you should really stop on by. Here are a few recipes from her delicious blog.

1. Grilled Turkey & Swiss Sandwiches
We made these last Sunday & they were Amazing!!
We added a slice of avocado to each sandwich, yum!!

Oh Yeah!! That's all I have to say. 
This is on my menu for next week. Yummy!!

Another menu item for this week. :) Looks pretty yummy!

Since it's finally warming up around here it's time for summer treats.

Well, I could go on and on about all the delicous looking recipes on this blog, but I'll let you look for yourself. Thanks Jamie for the wonderful & delicious blog!!
Until next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment