6/3/11

Friday Food Finds: Doughnut Edition



In honor of National Doughnut Day, yep it's today, I decided it would be fun to do my Friday Food Finds all about doughnuts. My kids and husband...ok and me....love doughnuts. Every once in awhile we'll go to the store and get a dozen doughnut holes (they're only $1) and the kids go crazy, literally :). And sometimes my hubby will surprise us and bring home a big box of a dozen doughnuts and then the kids really go crazy.
I know they aren't the healthiest thing to eat, but they're so good. So here are some yummy doughnut recipes for you to celebrate National Doughnut Day. Enjoy!!

I have never been disappointed by her recipes. And looking at these doughnuts I don't think they'll disappoint.

I love Doughnut Holes, so when I saw these I had to add them to my list.
Doughnut Holes + Chocolate= yum!

If doughnuts aren't really your thing then at least give these doughnut muffins a try.





Alright that's all I've got to share today. Now go make some doughnuts!!
(Pictures from Microsoft Word)

No comments:

Post a Comment