4/15/11

Friday Food Finds

It's Friday once again, and you know what that means....Friday Food Finds!!!
I hope you've enjoyed some of my food finds that I've shared. I've haven't tried too many of them, but they're in my huge 'to try' file and hopefully I'll be trying some of these yummy looking recipes. :)

I am always looking for new breakfast ideas. I saw this and knew I would have to make this very soon. Such an easy breakfast and I know my kids would love them.
Double Cheese & Bacon Egg Biscuits from Picky Palate

I was kind of 'Blog Stalking' Picky Palate and ran across this recipe. Oh My!! These look so yummy!
No-Bake Chewy Cookies & Cream Bars from Picky Palate
And she even made another batch using Nutter Butter cookies!
No-Bake Chewy Nutter Butter Bars from Picky Palate

Easter Treats
I can't wait for Easter! I am so excited that it is so late in April this year. That means, here in Idaho, we can actually have an Easter Egg Hunt outside! Yah! My kids are counting down the days until the Easter Bunny comes.
So, I thought maybe we'll die some eggs this year. That will give me the perfect excuse to make some Deviled Eggs, yum, or this yummy looking Egg Salad Sandwich.
Classic Egg Salad Recipe from Brown Eyed Baker

I thought these cupcakes from 'Our Best Bites' were so cute. And it probably wouldn't be very hard to turn them into Bunnies. Just keep the coconut white and use some candy for ears.
{Easy} Spring Chick Cupcakes from Our Best Bites

I had planned to make this for Christmas, but never did. So, I was thinking of making this for Easter. If I do I will definitely post about it. :)
Glass Block Holiday Jell-O from Our Best Bites

Alright, I think I'm done. Hope you enjoy some of my Friday Food Finds. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. k so you have to either post these cookies or try them, or put them on friday food finds. It is from skinnytaste.com and they are her banana oatmeal cookies. They are lowfat, pretty darn healthy, and A MAZ ING! Jay loved them and says they are way better than banana bread! Moist yummy, mmmmmm, I think I'm going to go make some right now! Anyways, you should try them!

    ReplyDelete