4/9/11

Friday Food Finds

I know, I know....this is not a good sign. Only the second week of 'Friday Food Finds' and I'm a day late. I promise I'll be better. We had some health issues around our house. I had to take my daughter to the doctor, yuck! But nothing serious, so that's good. Hopefully nice weather is right around the corner and we'll all get over our yucky sicknesses.

Alright, are you ready for some more yummy food finds? I know I am. When I saw these I knew I was going to have to try them very soon. :)

1. Snickerdoodle Muffins from Tasty Kitchen Food Blog
I love snickerdoodles! I've shared snickerdoodle bars on here before and now muffins!

2. Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Avacado Quesadillas from Kevin and Amanda
This is actually on our menu for this coming week. I can't wait to give it a try!!



3. Strawberry Shortcake Dessert from 3 Sisters Sharing Ideas
Yes, this is from our blog. But it is soooo good, I thought I needed to re-post it. I am actually craving this cake right now!! I think I am going to have to make this today. :)
This would be a great Spring/Easter dessert.

So there are my 'Friday Food Finds'. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment