4/22/11

Friday Food Finds: April 22, 2011

I have to admit...I completely spaced it that it is Friday today. :) We were gone all day today and I just realized it's Friday!

Is everyone ready for Easter? I am. Our Easter dinner is planned:
Ham in a bag (I'll be sure to share the recipe, it's from my MIL), Funeral Potatoes, Salad, Deviled Eggs, Bread/Rolls & Jell-O (the glass block one that I shared on last week's FFF). It's going to be just our family and my Hubby's Mom & Dad, so nothing too fancy for just us. :)

Alright, so on to this week's Friday Food Finds.

These look amazing! This would make a great side dish for your Easter dinner.
I love scalloped potatoes, so this is on the top of my 'to try' list.

This lovely recipe was waiting for me in my email inbox when I got home today. It looks amazing and would be great for Easter Dinner. I'm so glad my Mother-in-law just gave me some strawberries. :)

Thank you Kristin for sharing this recipe. No, I haven't tried it. BUT...I've been guarding my last 2 bananas that are sitting on my counter until they got nice and ripe. :) I think they're ready!!
I am  going to give these a try this week and I will let you know what I think.

This isn't a recipe, but it has to do with the Kitchen. I love these dish towels, and how easy would they be to make?!? Yep, they're on my To-Do list. :)

So there are my Friday Food Finds. Hope you enjoy them and I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend! Until next Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment