11/23/10

Thanksgiving Desserts

Can you believe there's only 2 days until Thanksgiving?
I can't believe it! But I am so excited, I love Thanksgiving.
Turkey, Stuffing & Pumpkin Pie....my mouth is drooling just thinking about all the yummy Thanksgiving foods.
So, today I'm going to share some yummy Thanksgiving desserts that you can make for your Thanksgiving Feast. I promise they are sooo yummy.


First I'll share some cute little treats that my kids and I made yesterday. You could make these for the kids on Thanksgiving because what little kid wouldn't love these?


These were so easy to make and my kids really enjoyed helping me. Once we got to the candy corn though, they just wanted to eat them. :)  I was looking for a fun, easy treat to make. When I came across these I knew this is what we would make. I had everything in my pantry except for the Oreos.
If you're looking for a cute kid's treat for Thanksgiving, give this one a try.


I got this Jell-O recipe from my Mom after she made it one Thanksgiving. It is so delicious! I made it last year for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it. Once again I will be bringing this Jell-O Salad for our family Thanksgiving Dinner.
You use raspberry Jell-O and mix in whole cranberry sauce. Then you add crushed pineapple and top it off with Cool-whip. If you aren't crazy about Cranberry sauce, don't let that scare you. This Jell-O doesn't have a strong cranberry taste, but since it has cranberries it goes well with Thanksgiving Dinner. :)
Yummy, yummy recipe, definitely give this one a try this year.
(Sorry no pictures, I'll take one tomorrow when I make this and post it on here.)


Last but not least...Pumpkin Pie! But this is not your regular old pumpkin pie. This is the King of all Pumpkin Pies out there. :)
My hubby loves pumpkin pie and he also loves cheesecake, so when I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it out.
Not only does it look amazing, it tastes amazing as well. If you want to impress your guests this year make this pumpkin pie, I promise they will love you!!
(and once again, sorry no picture. I will take one this year though.)


Alright, so there you go, 3 yummy treats for you to try this Thanksgiving. Give them a try and let me know what you think.
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!
Be sure to check back for some yummy recipes using left-over Turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment