8/19/10

Apple Toffee Dip

Are you in need of a new tasty recipe? Of course you are. :)
A few weeks ago a friend of mine shared this delicous dip with me. I had to have the recipe! I got it and have made it several times and every time I make this everyone loves it. 

This dip is so delicous. And it kind of makes me feel like I'm eating something somewhat healthy....don't the apples make it healthy??? Who knows, but I really don't care because it's too good to worry how fattening it is. :)
This is the perfect dish to take to a potluck or a BBQ or any party. And I promise it won't disappoint! Everyone will be asking you for this recipe. So, here it is....Enjoy!!


Toffee Apple Dip
1 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, room temperature
3/4 C. Brown Sugar
1/4 C. Granulated Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
4 oz. (1/2 bag) Toffee Bits (other recipes I have seen ask for the whole 8 oz. bag, but I never use the whole bag. Just personal preference)
Caramel Syrup

Cream together the Cream Cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the vanilla until combined. Then add your toffee bits and mix well. Transfer the dip to a plate or a bowl. If you want to you can drizzle some caramel syrup on top of the dip and then sprinkle some toffee bits on top. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment