7/7/10

Monster Cookies

I started this post back in February and never posted it, so I am posting it today!!

My Friend, Chante, was telling me about these cookies she makes that she loves. She told me the ingredients and right away I was like, ooohhh, can I get the recipe? Because you can never have too many cookie recipes, right? So, she gave me the recipe, and I finally made some. They are so yummy, my kids loved them. So, Chante thanks for this yummy cookie recipe!

 This cookie is filled with goodness! Oatmeal, chocolate chips, peanut butter, M&M's!!!


 I saw another blog that posted this recipe. They used Reeses Pieces instead of M&M's. I prefer M&M's, but I think either would be delicious. Chante also told me that she uses Crunch peanut butter. The recipe asks for Peanut butter and Peanuts, so she just uses the crunch to make it easier.


And there they are. A huge pile of delicious Monster Cookies. I think I'm going to have to make some of these tomorrow. : ) Enjoy!!


Monster Cookies
from: Chante Dunn

3 Eggs
1 Cube margarine/butter
1 C. Brown Sugar
1 C. Granulated Sugar
2 tsp. Vanilla
2 tsp. Light Karo Syrup
2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 1/3 lbs. Peanut Butter (Small container)
4 1/2 C. Oatmeal (Quick Cooking)
3 oz. (1/2 C.) Chocolate Chips
3 oz. (1/2 C.) M&M's
3 oz. Peanuts

Cream the margarine and both sugars until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one. Next add the vanilla, Karo syrup, and Baking soda. Mix well. Add the peanut butter and oatmeal and mix until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips, M&M's, and Peanuts. Drop batter by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet (or use parchment paper) and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH....I need some of those! I haven't made them forever because I honestly cannot stop eating them once I have one bite. They are a true weakness

    ReplyDelete