7/10/10

Chocolate Waffle Dessert

Are you ever in need of a quick and delicious dessert? Well, here is one for you.
I remember eating this often growing up. I have no idea where my Mom got the recipe, but it is so good and super easy. All you need is a Chocolate Cake mix (and the ingredients you need to make the cake mix), a waffle iron, ice cream, and any kind of toppings you want.


So, next time you are having company over and need a dessert that will impress, you can make these. I promise they won't dissappoint. I've only made this with chocolate cake mix, but you could try this with any kind. Try it out and let me know how it goes. Enjoy!!

Chocolate Waffle Dessert

1 box Cake Mix- I always use chocolate, but you can use any kind.
Ice Cream
Toppings

Make the Cake mix as directed. Warm up your waffle iron. When your waffle iron is warmed up pour the chocolate cake mix batter into the waffle iron. Every waffle iron is different, so it may take a few tries to get the waffles perfect.
Once the waffles are made top with ice cream.
Then add toppings:
Chocolate Syrup
Caramel
Crushed Cookies
Strawberries
Sprinkles
Candy
Whipped Cream
The possibilities are endless!!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am all over this one! We just had huge waffles this morning. It is kind of a Sunday treat. Pancake mix, club soda. That's it! We top them with Apple Pie filling and cool whip. Yeah, I know....no wonder my behind is stretching the limits of my trousers! :) But hey, just on Sundays....and whenever else we feel like it! :)

    I am TOTALLY into the chocolate! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete