5/25/10

Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Review!!

Product info:
Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean is a one touch continuous spray that claims to last for up to 4 days to help keep your bathroom clean longer.

Likes:
I love the one touch continuous spray, hello why did they not come up with this sooner!! I love that you don't really even need to scrub your shower with this product, but that could be because I am a clean freak and I scrubbed anyways. I like how the product kept up to it's promise of keeping my bathroom clean for up to 4 days. My faucets looked amazing even past the 4 days that is promised. My husband and I shower hours apart from each other and I bath my kids at night so I was worried it wouldn't keep up with us but it did amazing!

Dislikes:
The only complaint I have is it should state on the bottle that a lot goes a long way. I think I used too much.

Will I buy this product again?
Most definately I will!! I would even pay full price for this item it is well worth it!!

Star Rating:
* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment