4/9/10

Tide Stain Release!

Ok so a few weeks ago Tide Stain Release was on sale at Albertsons for $5.99 and I had a $3 off coupon and you got a catalina if you bought so much so I decided to try it. I was an OxiClean fanatic and used that on all of my load of laundry stains or no stains. Well move out of the way OxiClean, Tide Stain Release is coming thru. Wow!! With OxiClean I had to soak my clothes for at least 30 min. it did get my whites white, but with the Tide I don't even have to soak, it even got avocado mostly out of one of my daughters shirts which is amazing!! So if you see a coupon and it goes on sale it is worth buying JUST SO YOU KNOW!! Now I still do spray my clothes with spray and wash just to be on the safe side but I always did with OxiClean too and I see that this product works great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment