4/29/10

The Shark Navigator!!


Ok guys I have to tell you that this is the most amazing vacuum ever!! Both Shannon and I own one but Shannon has had hers longer than I. I used the vacuum once in one room and it was already full. Gross huh, but the thing is I am a clean freak and I vacuum at least 3 times a week because of the kids, if not more. You know how it is, so imagine to my amazment when the vacuum was full after vacuuming my girls room which all they do is sleep in there. I thought what the heck was my old vacuum doing, apparently wasting electricity and my time!! I just thought you might want to know that I am sold on this vacuum and will never buy another one out there. The suction power is amazing and the vacuum is very lightweight. Shannon said hers still has the same suction as the first day she used it!! We actually bought our vacuum a couple weeks ago and I injured my shoulder and decided to open it because it is advertised as being lightweight, well it didn't bother my should and it got the job done right away. It is the only vacuum I have used that when I vacuum on a hard floor it doesn't spit everything out the back at my feet. You will fall in love with this vacuum I can promise that!!! It is small and moves around everything and fits under everything it is amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment