12/20/09

Day 9: Peanut Butter Blossoms & Peanut Butter Temptations

This is another cookie that I remember always eating around this time of year. Our school always had a Christmas Program and each person was in charge of bringing a dozen cookies for refreshments. These are the cookies that my Mom always made. They are so delicious, and the hershey kiss makes it that much better! I am sure everyone has had these, but these had to go on my Christmas Treats Countdown.

Click Here to print Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe.


I found the Peanut Butter Temptations recipe just a few years ago. I had bought a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and the recipe was on the back of the bag. I decided that I needed to try these. And I am glad I did. They're very similar to the Peanut Butter Blossoms, but instead of just a chocolate kiss, you have chocolate and peanut butter! Mmmm.... You have to try these.
I made both of these for a Church Christmas Party last night, and there were none left at the end!
Click Here to print Peanut Butter Temptations Recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment