12/17/09

Day 6: Ooey Gooey Bars

Oh Ooey Gooey Bars. I know you aren't very good for my figure, but I just can't resist you. You are insanely delicious! Chocolate, coconut, with a graham cracker crust, irresistable! I'm such a nerd!!! But seriously, these are delicious. Luckily, this time I made these, I gave almost the whole batch away, these were the last 2 left. So I guess I'm safe this time. But the next time I make these, I may just eat them all!


If you're looking for a delicious and chocolately treat give these a try.
Click Here to Print this recipe!

Ooey Gooey Bars
1/2 Cup Butter
1 1/2 Cups crushed Graham Crackers
1 (14 Oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Butterscotch Chips (You can add as little or as much as you want)
1 Cup Sweetened Flaked Coconut (I usually add a little more)
1 Cup Chopped Walnuts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut the butter into thick slices and place in a 9X13 baking
dish. Melt the butter in the oven. Once the butter is melted, sprinkle the crushed graham
crackers over the melted butter & stir well. Once it has cooled a little, press onto the
bottom of the dish. Pour the Sweetened condensed milk over the graham crackers. Then
sprinkle the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, and then the nuts & press down.
Bake 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment