12/22/09

Day 11: Chocolate Caramel Thumbprints

These look Delicious! This is another cookie recipe from Shannon that I haven't gotten to try. But I hear, from my niece, that they're really good. So, sometime soon I'll have to try these. Thanks again Shannon for another delicious Recipe!!


Here are some tips from Shannon: For the filling, I didn’t have cream so I used milk instead & the filling turned out fine. I also used butter instead of shortening for the chocolate drizzle. I doubled the cookie batch and the filling; however, I think you could double the cookie batch but use only the regular amounts for the fillings. For the chocolate chips and shortening, I halved what the original recipe called for and I think it was plenty for the double batch.
Click Here to print the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment