10/2/09

New Coupon Books

One of the most important parts of couponing is organization. If you are not organized, couponing is much more difficult. Sheena has been wanting me to help her put together a coupon binder; however, she did not want a big bulky 'ugly' binder. She wanted something more attractive. I am a scrapbooker and love to create unique scrapbooks so I suggested that we make smaller chipboard binders. This is what we came up with.
I have to admit that I love my new book even better than my older one. It is smaller and not so big and bulky and it is more attractive. I like that I can close it with the loop. And I love the clip on the front cover. Its perfect for holding coupons or grocery lists.

The books measure 9"x9". They are made of chipboard scrapbooking pages covered with patterned paper. They are held together with metal rings.

My book closes with a loop of stretchy ribbon stretched around a button. Sheena's book has a ribbon instead of the stretchy ribbon.

The clip on the front cover is great for holding coupons and shopping list.

You can still use baseball card page protectors but need to cut the top row off so that you have 2 rows of 3 pockets per page.

If you would like to make your own, I would love to help you. Email me for detailed instructions. If you would love a book but dont want to make it yourself, I would love to make you your own custom book.

No comments:

Post a Comment