6/22/11

Oreo Delight

Today's recipe is a re-post, but it's definitely worth repeating.
It's been awhile since I made this dessert, so I decided to make it last week.

 Everyone LOVED it!! They couldn't stop saying good things about this recipe, and couldn't stop eating it. haha
But seriously...oreos, chocolate puding, cool-whip, and a sugary cream cheese mixture...you can't go wrong with that.
I was left with only 2 pieces, so I decided to take some new pictures of this yummy dessert and re-post this recipe.

This is all that was left after my little 'photo shoot'. Sorry I couldn't help myself, it was just sitting there saying 'eat me!'.

Just make this dessert and you will totally understand. Enjoy!!


Oreo Delight


35 Oreo cookies (1 whole pkg.)
6 Tbsp. margarine, melted
1 pkg. cream cheese, softened1/4 c. sugar
2 Tbsp. milk
12 oz.) tub Cool Whip, thawed
3 1/4 c. cold milk
2 pkg. instant Jell-O pudding (small packages)
optional: more crushed Oreos or Andes Mint baking chips to sprinkle on top

Mix crushed cookies and butter in medium bowl. Press firmly onto bottom of 9" x 13" baking dish. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until blended. Stir in 1 1/4 c. Cook Whip. Spread over crust. Pour 3 1/4 c. milk into bowl. Add both pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Pour over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 minutes. Drop remaining Cool Whip over pudding and spread. Sprinkle more crushed Oreos or Andes Mint baking chips on top. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.

You can also use mint oreos. Josh doesn't like mint, so I did plain oreos. It was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment