9/18/09

Changes to Gas Rewards at Albertsons!!

Effective September 17th, 2009:
New gas Rewards will expire 30 days from the date of issuance.
This change will only apply to Gas Rewards earned on or after September 17, 2009.Gas Rewards discount limit is up to $1.50 off per gallon OR up to a combined total of 20 Gas Reward issuances, whichever is less. Unexpired balances greater than either limit will be available on the next fuel purchase. ** the part that has me concerned is that you can only earn gas rewards on up to 20 purchases. Some of us are making 10 purchases a week- and sometimes each of those purchases is only $5 (before coupons). This new policy is really going to slow down the gas savings!**

*Thanks to KCL for this info!!

I got the paper also but I didn't read it that carefully so I decided to mark each time I go to the store after the 17th to know when I reach my 20 purchases and I know that is all I am going to get. Also another idea I had is that my husband and I both have seperate cards so I am going to use his number on all the BIG purchases and use mine on all the small and maybe it will help me get more money off on his card!! I don't know it might just end up being about the same because I don't know how many purchases I do in a month this could take some research! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment