8/7/09

Dessert!! Mmmmm!

We had friends over for dinner the other night and she brought this dessert and it is to die for if you like cream cheese stuff!! Oh my husband and I were fighting over the peices she left for us!! I am guessing it would be called something like a Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert. I don't know exactly, but it is good!!

layer;
Crust: 1/4 c. of sugar
1/3 c. of butter
1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs

1 can of pie filling

cheese mixture:
beat one at a time
3 pkg. cream cheese
3/4 c. of sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla

Bake 325 F for 45-50 min. Let cool for 2 hours.Top with whip cream and fresh fruit.
Oh it was so refreshing for a summer BBQ dessert!! It will have your guests asking where you bought it, it is so good!!

Sorry I don't have pictures since I haven't made it yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment