8/27/09

Crispy, cheesy, oh so Delicious Potato Wedges

Josh and I love homemade french fries. Anytime we have burgers we always have homemade french fries. But one day that I had planned to make french fries, I felt like trying something new. So I searched around a little bit and came across Crispy Potato Wedges on allrecipes.com. The looked good, but I knew they could be better. So....with a little adjusting I created Crispy Cheesy Potato Wedges. Durg couldn't stop eating these things. Let's cook!

Our ingredients are: Potatoes (of course), cheese (I used cheddar and Parmesan), Seasoning Salt, Pepper olive oil, garlic powder and salt (I don't have that in the picture, sorry.)

First, wash your potatoes and cut them into eighths. Just cut the potato in half, then the half in half, and then the half of the half in half.....ok I'm confused. Just cut the potatoes!


Next, put the potato wedges in a ziploc bag and add the olive oil, parmesan cheese, seasoning salt, garlic powder, salt and pepper.

Then spread them out onto a greased cookie sheet. Just to make sure my potao wedges got coated with all the tasty seasonings I sprinkled a little more on them. And then I sprinkled finely grated cheddar cheese. In a 425 degree oven bake the wedges for 15-20 minutes. Then turn them over and bake another 25-30 minutes or until crispy.

Oh my....Here they are. These were really good! You can use any cheese you like and add any kind of seasonings too. Enjoy!
Crispy, Cheesy Potato Wedges
adapted from allrecipes.com

4 Medium Potatoes
1 tbsp. canola or Olive Oil
¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
¼ tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Pepper
Seasoning Salt
Parmesan Cheese, grated
Cheddar cheese, grated

Place potatoes in a ziploc bag or bowl. Pour the oil over the potatoes and add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, seasoning salt, and parmesan cheese. Spread out on a greased cookie sheet. Add more seasoning if needed. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top. Cook in a preheated 425 degree oven for 20 minutes. Turn them over and bake for another 25-30 minutes or until crispy. Enjoy!

** I actually didn't measure any of the seasonings. I just kind of eyeballed it and they came out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment