7/31/09

Recipe news...

Sorry I have been so bad this last week at posting recipes. We got to move in to our house last week, yeah!!, so I haven't really had time to get on the computer and post recipes. But I have some new ones and some that I am working on, so I should be posting today or this weekend. Sorry again! Here's a preview:

Sahily's Arroz con Pollo- we had family here this weekend and my sister-in-law has a delicious Ecuadorian chicken and rice recipe that she shared with me. Thanks!!
Chicken Cordon Bleu-with pictures
Creamy Italian Chicken
Sunday Rolls
Crockpot Pork Chops
Layered Peanut Butter Bars
And More....

3 comments:

  1. I for one can't wait! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I love that you're reading the blog!! I thought I would let you know that I found my twice baked potato recipe, so I'll have to make it and give you the recipe. (I combined two different recipes, so I'll have to try to make it again.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K Sheena I have started reading too, and you are making me hungry!! Lets just say that Jay will be thanking you =)

    ReplyDelete