8/31/11

Mom's Fruit Salad

Here's a fruit salad for you that is quick to put together, but is sure to please! I posted this when we first started this blog, but I thought it was time for a re-post.

My Mom used to make this for family gatherings and everyone always loved it. Now I make it for my family and it has the same reaction. My Mom uses fresh pineapple and says it tastes so good. I have never tried fresh pineapple, but maybe I'll give it a try. I usually add coconut to mine, but this time I made it we had some people over and I wasn't sure if they liked coconut, so I left it out.
You could even add some other fruits to this recipe, like: mandarin oranges, blueberries, etc.


Hope you like it! Enjoy!

Mom’s Fruit Salad

1 Carton of Strawberries
Bananas (I used 3 large bananas)
1 large can of Pineapple Bits, drained
1 Can Peach Pie Filling
1-1 ½ Cups of Coconut


Slice your strawberries and bananas. Then add all ingredients into a bowl and stir until combined.
(You could add blueberries, mandarin oranges, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment