7/7/09

Meals for the Week

I thought I would share my Meals for the week and also tell you that I couldn't wait until we moved in to take pictures of the recipes that I share, so as I'm cooking today I've been taking pictures, so come back in a few days and they will be there. Alright:

Tuesday: Garlic Chicken Farfalle
sides: Rolls and a veggie

Wednesday: Tacos
sides: My Mom's Beans (really really good)
And I'm making homemade tortillas (Yes! We'll see how they turn out.)

Thursday: Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken
sides: Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Carrots

Friday: Mexican Lasagna (I just found this recipe and it looks soooo good.)
sides: Rice

Saturday: I'm still deciding on Saturday (Maybe something really easy, we'll be working on the house. FUN!)

Sunday: Ribs
sides: Baked Beans and Potato Salad

So I will have Lots of recipes this week, oh and I also made cookies today that I will be posting also! So come back and check it out! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment