7/12/09

Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken

I made this the other night and everyone LOVED it. I got this recipe from kevinandamanda.com So, here is the line-up: You'll need Bacon (Cooked and crumbled; you could use bacobits, but real bacon is alot better), Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Teriyaki Sauce, Ranch, Butter and Chicken Breasts. Let's get cooking!!!

So the original recipe didn't say to season the chicken, but I always do. I just put some paprika and Ms. Dash. Then put them in a skillet and browned each side for about 4 minutes each.


After each breast is browned put them into a 9X13 dish. Drizzle the chicken with 1/4Cup of Teriyaki Sauce (I think I used a little too much, I thought it was too salty, but everyone else said it was good.) After the teriyaki sauce spread the Ranch dressing onto each chicken breast and then cover with the shredded cheese.


Mmmm.... next comes the bacon. Put as much or as little as you want. Then put them into a 350 degree oven and bake for 25-35 minutes.


And there you go. I know, there is way too much yellow on that plate, but my little boy really likes corn, so oh well.



Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, split
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 lb bacon (or bacon bits)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large skillet, heat oil & butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned. Place browned chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover with teriyaki sauce and dressing. Sprinkle with cheese and top with bacon bits. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.

1 comment:

  1. Sheena gave this recipe to me several weeks ago. I have made it and my family really liked it. Thanks Sheena!

    ReplyDelete