6/30/09

OFF Repellent Clip On

This is on sale until tomorrow also at our albertson's and in the newpaper their was a $2 off coupon for the clip on itself and then if you go to the Off website like it tells you on tv you get a coupon for buy a clip on get a refill free which saves you 3.99 plus the 2 dollars off coupon which comes to 5.99 in savings!! I read the thing on the OFF product and what it is, is a fan that blows the repellent for up to 12 hours so you can turn it on and OFF, a little pun intended there! It just says use within 14 days of opening the repellent package and the refill comes with 2 refills so that should last you for a while because you shouldn't need it more than 1 hour or 2 hours at most a day!! So last aproximately 36 days!! So pretty good!!

3 comments:

  1. DON'T BUY THIS!! I BOUGHT IT AND SOON FOUND OUT IT DOESN'T WORK!! The instruction say you have to be stationary in order for it to work well I was and mosquitos still were landing on me trying to bite me! My daughter was wearing one and got bit on the cheek!! No worth the $5 if you use coupons and definately not worth the 8 if you don't!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! It doesn't work, the instructions say you have to be stationary for it to work and I was and mosquitos were landing on me and trying to bite. My daughter got bit by a mosquito on her cheek while wearing!! Don't waste your money!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry my computer was not cooperating and it kept telling me it wouldn't post it and it ended up posting them! Weird anyways all SC Johnson told me was sorry it didn't work for you but it isn't for all mosquitos which i thought was really weird!! They told me it doesn't work for everyone which I also thought was also weird!! So if you have bought it return it because it is not worth it!!

    ReplyDelete