6/25/09

Mrs. Field's Cheesecake Brownie Cups

When I had my little girl, my Mom came up to visit. While she was here we went to a deli and for dessert we had some really really good cheesecake brownie cups. A couple of weeks ago I was searching online and found this recipe, soooo good!!!


Mrs. Field's Cheesecake Brownie Cups
12 Servings

Cream Cheese Filling
3 tbsp. soft butter
2 (3 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
1/3 C. sugar
2 tbsp. flour
1 tsp. vanilla

Brownie Cupcake Batter
2 C. Sugar
1 1/4 C. Flour
1/4 tsp. salt
6 tbsp. cocoa
4 eggs, beaten
3/4 C. Vegetable Oil
1 tsp. vanilla

For cream cheese filling, mix all ingredients together, blend well and set aside.

For brownies, mix all of the ingredients together until smooth. Reserve 1/2 C. of brownie batter for topping cream cheese mixture. Line 12 muffin cups with paper cupcake liners. Fill cups 1/2 full, then spoon cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter until the cup is 3/4 full. Top with a scant teaspoon of brownie batter.
Place in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until done.

When I made these I tried some with a brownie mix. It worked, but I probably should have cooked them a little longer because they stuck to the cupcake liner, but they were still good. I also did some of them a little different. Instead of putting some brownie batter on the top I just filled the cup with a little more batter and then just put cream cheese on top and pressed it down a little and left it like that. I also saw someone who swirled the brownie and the cheesecake filling. Anyway they are delicious. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment