6/17/09

Albertsons ad

There are a few good deals in this week's Albertsons ad. There are 3 different group sales and a few individual products on sale as well.

First is the Congra sale..if you spend $25, you will get $10 off your next purchase.
You must spend the $25 in one purchase. You can find everything that is included in the sale & more info on the back page of the ad at the bottom. It includes hunts spaghetti sauce, ketchup, tomatoes, chef boyardee, kid cuisine, danimals yogurt, marie callendar products, pam and wesson oil and orville redenbacher popcorn.
I use hunts spaghetti sauce & ketchup so I always stock up on those when they offer this sale.
Today I got 10 spaghetti sauces, 6 ketchups, 2 wesson oil, and 3 chef Boyardee pastas. I had coupons for the chef Boyardee pastas. The coupons were in the newspaper at the end of May. I spent $25-$.35 (the chef boyardee coupon)=$24.65. I received a coupon for $10 off your next purchase.
The second group sale is the Dreyers ice cream sale. If you buy 4 items, you get $4 off your next shopping order. You can find info on the sale on the 5th page of the ad at the top. It includes dreyers 1.5 qt. ice cream, dibs, eskimo pie, skinny cow, fruit bars or nestle drumsticks.
I bought 2 eskimo pie 6 ct and 2 eskimo pie butterfinger 12 ct. I had 2 coupons for $1 off 2 products. The coupons were in the newspaper a month or so ago and then again this past Sunday. I spent $10 - $2= $8. I received a coupon for $4 off your next purchase.
You can also sign up at drumsticks website to receive a $1 off coupon. Here is the link: http://www.drumstick.com/promotions/coupon.aspx.
The third group sale is the Sara Lee/Ball Park sale. If you purchase 5 items from the list, you will receive $5 off instantly. You can find info on the sale on the 4th page of the ad at the bottom left. The list includes sara lee bread, ball park products, hillshire farm products, state fair corn dogs, and jimmy dean products.
I bought 2 ball park hot dogs and 3 sara lee white whole grain bread. I had a $1 off of 2 coupon for the hot dogs. The hot dogs were $3 and the bread was $2. I spent $12 - $1 (coupon) - $5 (instant savings) = $6. If you cant find anything on the list that you use or have coupons for, consider buying 5 sara lee breads. You would spend $10 - $5 (instant savings) = $5. That is $1.25 a loaf. That is a good price!
I made 2 separate purchases today so I was able to use my $10 off coupon & my $4 off coupon.
For my first purchase, I bought
the stuff for the congra sale, the dreyers sale and the sara lee/ball park sale &
twizzlers for $1.67,
4 ronzoni smart taste pasta for $1.25 each (I had coupons for $1 off of 2-the coupons were in the newspaper several weeks ago),
1 dozen eggs for $.99,
3 albertsons butter for $1.79 (with coupon in ad) &
4 old orchard frozen concentrated juice for $1.33 (I had a coupon for $1 off of 4).
You can find the coupon online at http://grocerysmarts.com/man.html. Scroll down until you see the Save $1.00 on Old Orchard 12 oz frozen juice concentrates. Click and print.
My total was right over $60. I had a coupon for $6 off a $60 purchase that albertsons sent me. I used that and my other coupons and my total came to $50.49 with tax. I also received my 2 coupons for $10 and $4.
For my second purchase, I bought
produce for about $15 (there is a coupon for $1 off when you spend $10 on produce in the ad)
Watermelon is on sale for $.29 a pound
10# of potatoes are on sale for $1.99 &
Corn on the cob is on sale for 2 for $1.
I also bought
1 tropicana orange juice for $2.50 (I had a coupon for $1 off),
2 albertsons biscuits for $1.50 each,
1 Kelloggs mini wheat bite size for $2.50 (I had a albertsons coupon for $1 off).
I used my $10 and my $4 coupons as well as the $1 off produce coupon & the other 2 coupons and my total was $6.92.
I used about $35 worth of coupons although my receipts say I saved $85 in total savings.

Kelloggs cereals are on sale as well but I have already used my coupons so I decided not to buy any. If you buy 3 boxes of cereal you will receive $3 off instantly or they will cost $1.99 each. There were several coupons in the newspaper a few weeks ago. They are good for $1 off 1 box of cereal. There are several places online where you can print some as well. http://coupons.redplum.com/GrocerySmarts/ has 2 coupons. $1.50 off of 2 boxes & $1 off Raisin Bran extra. If you buy any kelloggs cereals be sure to buy them in groups of 3. If you were to buy 5 boxes, you would receive 3 boxes at the $1.99 price but the other 2 would be at the $2.99 price.

If you havent already, be sure to sign up for newsletters at albertsons.com. They will start sending you coupons in the mail. That is where I got the $6 off coupon as well as the kelloggs mini bites coupon.

There are a few other coupons that are really good.
There are dairy coupons: $1 off 2# of any cheese, $.75 off any gallon of milk & $.75 of any yogurt. You can find them at http://www.grocerysmarts.com/ - group A. Be sure to print them twice. I used the milk coupons today at walmart. The Walmart brand milk was $1.59 and they let me use the coupons so that was a really good deal as well.
If you use yogurt, Albertsons yoplait yogurt is $.50 each. Walmart also has yoplait at $.50 each. I used the $.45 off 6 coupon found at grocery smarts group A.

Beef and chicken are on sale for $1.99/# which isnt that bad of a price.

There is a website that lists all the sale items, prices, coupons (if they are available) and it rates how good the prices are. You can even print the list if you want. You can find the list at: http://www.grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/indexg84rcm.php?a84lb2.

No comments:

Post a Comment