6/26/09

Albertsons ad for 6/24

Chex cereal $2 each (I had a coupon for $.75 off 1-the coupon was in the paper a few weeks ago.)
Lunchables $1
Free Milk! Buy 3 General Mills cereals and receive 1 free gallon of milk up to $4.50. I purchased 9 cereals and received 3 coupons at checkout. Be sure to buy the right cereal. Double check price and size. I had coupons for Lucky Charms and Resses Puffs that I found online several weeks ago. I know that the Reeses Puffs coupon is still available at http://www.grocerysmarts.com/. The Lucky Charms one may be there as well. I also had 2 coupons for $1 off 3 boxes of cereal. I found those online several weeks ago as well. Look through the grocerysmarts website for those as well.
Malt o Meal cereal Buy 2 and get 1 free. There is a coupon available at http://www.grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/indexg84rcm.php?a84lb2. It only let me print it once.
The Epic Sale is ..receive $5 off when you purchase 10 items. Some of the things that are included in the sale that I have coupons for are:
Heinz 57 Sauce ($1 off 1)
Dannon Light & Fit ($1 off 2)
Kelloggs cereals (I dont have coupons anymore but you may)
Kraft Miracle Whip or Mayo ($1 or $.75 off 1)
Weber Grinders ($.50 off 1)
Electrosol ($.75 off 1)
I bought 8 Kraft Mac n Cheese, 1 Tilamook 2# cheese block &1 Poptart.
For the Mac n Cheese, I used coupon from online - you can find the coupon http://www.grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/indexg84rcm.php?a84lb2. Scroll down until you see the items for the epic sale and then find the Mac n cheese coupon link. It let me print the coupon twice. For the cheese, I used the $.75 off 2#s of cheese from online & for the poptarts, I used a $.55 off 1 in newspaper a few wks ago.
So..I bought the 10 epic sale items, 2 chex cereals, 3 malt of meal cereals, 9 GM cereals and some other things that I needed. I used a coupon for $5 off a $80 purchase. I received the coupon in the mail from Albertsons. Be sure to sign up at Albertsons.com to receive your own coupons via mail. I used my other coupons and my 2 double coupons that were in the ad so I used almost $24 in coupons. That included the $5 epic sale rebate. I also received my 3 free milk coupons.
You must use the free milk coupons on your next order but my store lets me make a purchase immediately after the first so that is what i did. Since I had the coupon for $5 off a purchase of $80 or more, I told the cashier to stop my order once I reached $80. I made sure to put the items for the epic sale and the 3 malt o meals and the 9 General Mills cereals and anything else that had to be purchased in groups at the beginning so that they would be included in my $80 purchase. When we reached $80, I gave her my $5 off coupon and then my other coupons. After we finished that purchase she rang up my second purchase.
For my second purchase I bought
1 kens dressing (on sale for $2 - a $1 off 1 coupon)
2 packs of gum
1 candy bar
1 pack of trix yogurt ($.40 off 1)
4 Dannon Yogurt (found $.75 off 4 coupon online, I think you should be able to find it on the same list as the mac n cheese and malt o meal coupons)
Pert Plus ($1 off 1) &
3 gallons of milk (I purchase the milk that was on sale for 3 for $5)
I used my coupons ($3.15) plus the 3 milk coupons ($13.50) and my total was $3.77!
The trick is to remember that the free milk coupons are good for $4.50 off your purchase and not for just the price of the milk. The milk I purchased was $1.67 a gallon but I received $4.50 off per gallon!
I also received a catalina (a coupon that prints at checkout) for $.75 off 1 box of Honey bunches of oats and a coupon for $2 off a purchase of 5 General Mills cereals. I also received 4 catalinas for $8 off a purchase of $100 or more. These are good for the next few weeks.
You could use the General Mills coupon next week to buy 6 more general mills cereals. 6 boxes would cost $14.94 - $2=$12.94. You would receive 2 coupons for free milk which would equal $9 off your milk purchase. Not bad!!
You could save another $.50 or so if you have another coupon for a single box of cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment